Webinar: Understanding Your Organization’s Data Maturity
How are your organization’s data initiatives performing? Are you looking to gain a better understanding of which technology investments are working and which are not?
We View Data Maturity Differently
- We believe maturity is defined by the ability to derive value from data
- We acknowledge the new level of expectation that companies place on data
- We focus on outcomes, not simply grading base operational capabilities
The first of two online seminars about data maturity, this session will introduce and explain how this focus on data as a means to an end for your business, rather than an end of its own, can shape the way you assess your capabilities and where you should invest in improvements.
Join us on Wednesday, June 21st at 11am PDT for our webinar, Understanding Your Organization’s Data Maturity. Scott Kurth, VP of Advisory Services, will introduce and explain how to focus on what data is doing for your business outcomes to shape the way you assess your capabilities, as well as where you should invest in improvements.
This session will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to data maturity and your data strategy
- Evaluating connections between your data investments and business objectives
- Challenges in assessing your data maturity
- Discussion and Q&A
This webinar will last approximately one hour and will be recorded.
We aim for a highly interactive and relevant event, and we want to make sure that your time is as well spent as possible. Please help us tailor the seminar to your interests and needs by answering a few questions in the form at the top of this page.
If you have any questions or want to have a one-on-one conversation with us about your organization’s data maturity, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.