TDWI San Diego 2016
We’re looking forward to teaching at TDWI in San Diego. CTO John Akred will share our methods and observations from over three years of effectively deploying data science in enterprise organizations.
Tuesday, October 4
As a data scientist, you quickly realize that organizing around data is a concern for the whole business. In this class, we will share our methods and observations from three years of effectively deploying data science in enterprise organizations.
Attendees will learn how to be an effective member or manager of a data science team and how to work with, and plan for, the needs of the business.
- Building a data driven culture
- Organizational concerns for data science
- Understanding and meeting business needs
- Where data science meets engineering
- Methods for running data science projects
- Deploying data science from the lab to the factory